Contact Us Today!
Brea Air Conditioning Service
Superior AC Repair, Installation & Maintenance in Orange County
When it comes to keeping your home cool and comfortable, no one does it better than Econo Air. Our team understands that a functioning air conditioner is a must when you live in Southern California, and we are here to make sure your system is taken care of. Whether you need AC repair, AC installation, or AC maintenance, our Brea air conditioning technicians are here to take care of your every need. As a family owned and operated company, we understand just how important a comfortable home is, which is why you can count on us to deliver exceptional, reliable service, every time.
Do I Need to Repair or Replace My AC?
When your system is acting up, it can be difficult to determine whether repair or replacement is necessary.
To make things a little easier, here are a few factors you should consider:
- Age: A well-maintained AC will typically last for 10 to 15 years. If your system is acting up and its near that 10-year mark, it might just be time for a replacement. A repair will usually do the trick if your system is much younger.
- Utility bills: If your utility bills are through the roof, this is a sign that your system is experiencing a serious drop in efficiency and struggling to function properly. You might just need to replace it.
- Comfort: If certain rooms are always much warmer than others, your airflow is weak. If there is a ton of dust around your home, your system might be on its way out the door. On the other hand, if your home is normally comfortable as can be, the issue you are experiencing probably just requires a repair.
- Repairs: If you’re getting to the point where you are paying just as much in repairs as it would cost to replace your system, it’s time to replace it. However, if your system rarely has problems, a repair should do the trick.
When the time comes to replace your AC, our Brea air conditioning experts are here to make the process easy as can be. We offer custom-engineered, highly efficient, high-performance AC systems, guaranteed to keep your home comfortable for years to come.
Why Hire a Professional AC Tech?
While you might be a big fan of DIY projects, your AC services should always be handled by a qualified professional.
Reasons you should hire an AC professional include:
- Expertise: A certified technician has performed countless repairs and replacements in their career. They are familiar with all makes and models of equipment and have the training necessary to correctly perform any service you may need.
- Safety: Mishandling electrical components of your AC can lead to serious injury or even death. An expert technician has the proper training required to safely service your system. Mishandling refrigerant, commonly known as Freon, can cause severe skin or bodily injury.
- Time: Learning how to properly and safely repair or replace components on your system takes a lot of time. A qualified technician knows exactly how to quickly and effectively handle whatever service you may need.
- Warranty protection: Many AC warranties will be automatically voided if you have an unqualified individual perform any repair or replacement on your system. By having a licensed technician service your system, you are protecting your warranty.
- System protection: Mishandling any type of AC service can cause some serious damage to your system. Hiring a professional can help you to avoid much more serious repairs.
Call Econo Air Today!
At Econo Air, our team is committed to helping you achieve the comfort you deserve! Whether you need a minor repair or a major system overhaul, you can count on us for exceptional customer care every step of the way. To learn more about how our team can help you achieve total home comfort, check out our M Performance Solar Hybrid System.
Good Crew, Good Work, Good follow up, Good clean up.- Patrick M.
Econo Air installed our new system two years ago and is maintaining it regularly. It works fantastic. We got our deal through Costco and it included a solar panel dedicated to the AC and their patented Mizer (house fan). We have never been so comfortable.- Phil S.
Great service from the initial customer service phone call through job completion.- Hank H.
Econo ‘s staff is always friendly and helpful. The techs are outstanding and courteous. They always do a great job.- Elsie E.
Econo Air installed my air conditioning unit when I moved into my older model home which did not have AC. They did a wonderful job on the installation and now they do the annual maintenance for it. I am very happy with everything that they have done for me- Carrie G.
Blake Coleman saved my life. Lol. We he arrived my house was 88 degrees and I am working from home. He made a quick diagnosis, the capacitor, and got us up and running quickly. Thank you Blake!- Barbara F.
Though it's still early, I am still extremely pleased with this company. We've muddled through some hiccups regarding paperwork permits, & permissions!! Ask me again after the actual installation!- Jo Anne A.
Simply superb maintenance. Friendly, good communication skills. Trustworthy.- Rodney P.