Contact Us Today!
HVAC Maintenance Plans in Orange County, CA
Increase Efficiency With Annual Heating & AC Inspections & Tune-Ups
What You Can Expect
When you become a member of our maintenance program, you can enjoy status as a preferred customer.
Some of the many perks of joining our program include:
- Peace of Mind: We are licensed, bonded & Insured.
- Worry Free: We keep track and contact our customers for services due.
- 2 Visits: Bi-Annual Plan that provides 1 visit for the AC and 1 visit for the Furnace.
- 24-hour Response: Your call is important! Round the clock representatives will be available to ensure your message gets through.
- Discounts: When enrolled any repair or replacement approval will be given at 10% off!
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: Customer Care is a priority. Starts with the first phone call and ends with one of our highly trained friendly technicians.
Signs You Need Maintenance
Sometimes, you need to schedule maintenance a little earlier than usual. If you’ve just turned your heater or AC on for the first time this year and noticed that it isn’t quite working the way it should be, you might need to call in our certified experts for maintenance.
Some signs that you need to schedule maintenance include:
- You can’t remember the last time your system received a tune-up
- Your utility bills are much higher than they should be
- Your home never seems to reach the temperature set on the thermostat
- There is an excessive amount of dust around your home
- Your system needs to run constantly to keep your home comfortable
- Your system is making strange sounds
Ignoring problems with your heating and air conditioning equipment is never a good idea. Even the smallest of issues can quickly worsen and lead to major system breakdowns, so reach out to Econo Air as soon as you notice that your system could use a tune-up. Our heating and AC maintenance techs in Orange County will arrive quickly to carefully examine your entire system and resolve any problems.
Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
Your heating and AC systems undergo a lot of wear and tear throughout the year. In order to avoid costly repairs, high bills, and an uncomfortable home environment, routine maintenance is a must.
The advantages of routine maintenance include:
- Extended system lifespan
- Faster heating and cooling
- Quieter system operation
- Lower utility bills
- Improved indoor air quality
- Increased airflow
- Fewer repairs and breakdowns
- Increased energy efficiency
The benefits of routine HVAC maintenance are far too good to ignore. The HVAC experts at Econo Air specialize in maintenance on all makes and models of equipment, so rest assured, we have the technology and tools necessary to keep your system in top shape.
Sign Up Today!
When you hire Econo Air for HVAC maintenance in Orange County, you can rest easy knowing that your systems are in the hands of the most hardworking, dedicated, and qualified technicians around. In 1982, our company was established as the leading HVAC company in Southern California because each and every member of our team is fully committed to delivering exactly the service you need and then some. And, we are so confident in our workmanship, that we back every service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
At Econo Air, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
Good Crew, Good Work, Good follow up, Good clean up.- Patrick M.
Econo Air installed our new system two years ago and is maintaining it regularly. It works fantastic. We got our deal through Costco and it included a solar panel dedicated to the AC and their patented Mizer (house fan). We have never been so comfortable.- Phil S.
Great service from the initial customer service phone call through job completion.- Hank H.
Econo ‘s staff is always friendly and helpful. The techs are outstanding and courteous. They always do a great job.- Elsie E.
Econo Air installed my air conditioning unit when I moved into my older model home which did not have AC. They did a wonderful job on the installation and now they do the annual maintenance for it. I am very happy with everything that they have done for me- Carrie G.
Blake Coleman saved my life. Lol. We he arrived my house was 88 degrees and I am working from home. He made a quick diagnosis, the capacitor, and got us up and running quickly. Thank you Blake!- Barbara F.
Though it's still early, I am still extremely pleased with this company. We've muddled through some hiccups regarding paperwork permits, & permissions!! Ask me again after the actual installation!- Jo Anne A.
Simply superb maintenance. Friendly, good communication skills. Trustworthy.- Rodney P.