Contact Us Today!
Brea Heating Repair
Dependable 24-Hour Emergency Heater & Furnace Services Since 1982
If your heater breaks down when you need it most, you need to know you have a team of reliable heating technicians on your side. In 1982, Econo Air was established as a leader in the HVAC industry. With the goal of helping you and your family enjoy the ultimate indoor comfort, our team works tirelessly to deliver exceptional service.
No problem is too big or too small for our highly trained, certified technicians to handle. In fact, we are so confident in our ability to get the job done right the first time, that we back each of our heater repairs in B, Orange County, and Southern California with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Do I Need Heater Repair?
After decades of service, we have found that far too many homeowners ignore problems with their systems. Unfortunately, this often leads to far more serious damage and costly repairs. If you notice that something is wrong with your system, we recommend scheduling service right away to avoid dealing with an even bigger problem down the line.
You should schedule heater repair in Brea if:
- Your heater has recently started making strange sounds
- Your pilot light keeps going out
- There are odd smells coming from your vents
- Your thermostat is acting up
- The temperature on the thermostat doesn’t match the temperature in your home
- Some rooms are much warmer than others
- Your heating bills seem to be higher than they should be
- There is a lot of dust around your home
Our heating specialists in Brea, Orange County, and Southern California are familiar with all makes, models, and brands of equipment, so rest assured we can fix your system. We have come across and resolved every type of heater problem under the sun and guarantee that we have the perfect solution for yours.
Schedule quick & effective 24-hour emergency heater repair in Brea, Orange County, or Southern California by calling (714) 710-1070 or contacting us online today!
Strange Noises Coming From My Heater?
Unusual sounds emanating from your heating unit can be concerning, especially when you're relying on it to keep your home warm and comfortable. These noises often serve as warning signs, hinting at potential issues within the heating system. Understanding the various types of heater noises and their meanings is crucial for addressing problems promptly and ensuring your heating system functions efficiently.
Here are common types of heater noises and what they might indicate:
- Banging or Popping: This noise is often caused by the heating unit's ductwork expanding and contracting due to temperature changes. It can also be a sign of dirty burners in a gas furnace.
- Rumbling or Booming: A deep, rumbling sound may result from a buildup of sediment in the bottom of a water heater tank. This can affect the unit's efficiency and potentially lead to damage.
- Whistling or Hissing: A high-pitched whistling or hissing noise can signify issues with air or water pressure, potentially caused by a malfunctioning valve or a water leak.
- Clicking or Ticking: These noises may be related to the heating system's normal operation, such as the expansion and contraction of metal as it heats up or cools down. However, persistent clicking or ticking could indicate a faulty relay or control.
- Squealing or Screeching: These shrill sounds might suggest a problem with the blower motor or a belt in a forced-air heating system.
If you notice any of these heater noises, it's important to investigate and address the issue promptly. Ignoring unusual sounds can lead to reduced heating efficiency or even system breakdown. In many cases, a professional HVAC technician can diagnose and resolve these issues, ensuring your heating system operates smoothly and quietly to keep your home warm during the cold months.
Why Is My Heater Blowing Cold Air?
There is nothing more frustrating than coming inside on a cold day, turning on your heater, and being blasted by cold air. A heater blowing cold air is one of the most common and frustrating problems that homeowners deal with.
This can be caused by:
- A dirty filter: When your filter is clogged, your system can overheat until the furnace burners shut off. This results in a loss of warm air.
- Incorrectly set thermostat: If your thermostat is set incorrectly, your heater might start blowing cold air. Check to be sure that the fan setting is set to “auto” to prevent it from circulating cold air when your heater isn’t running.
- Unlit pilot light: If your pilot light is out, your furnace will start to blow cold air.
- Dirty flame sensor: Your flame sensor is supposed to detect when air needs to be heated. When it becomes dirty or damaged, it doesn’t know when to heat the air.
Heater Repair Vs. Replacement
When your heater breaks down you're left with two options, you could either replace the unit outright or consider consulting our Brea heater repair professionals. While heater repair may seem like the cheaper option, it's more expensive in the following instances.
- You need repair after repair - While our heater repair experts will always be happy to come in and service your unit, at some point the umpteenth repair visit will cost more than replacement when you consider the replacement cost is inevitable and will lessen your repair costs.
- The unit is older than 15 years - If your unit is older than 15 years and working great, then you're fine, but don't sink more money into repairing the unit because it's on its last legs.
- You have energy bills on the rise - If even after your heating maintenance or tune up you're getting energy bills on the rise, then your unit is better off being replaced to save you money off your utility bill.
Schedule Best-In-Class Brea Heating Repair Today
Our top priority at Econo Air is to keep you and your family comfortable and safe. Being without a functioning heater in the middle of winter is not only inconvenient but it can also be dangerous. Luckily, our team is fully committed to helping your home run smoothly, which is why we are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
No matter the time of day or night, call us and we will arrive promptly in fully stocked trucks, carefully inspect your system, accurately diagnose the problem, and determine the best possible solution. With Econo Air on your side, you can rest easy knowing we will never leave you out in the cold. We are here to get your system up and running in no time.
To learn more about how our team can help you achieve total indoor comfort, check out our M Performance Solar Hybrid System.
Receive fast & comprehensive heater repair in Brea or Orange County, CA, by calling (714) 710-1070 or submitting your info online today!
Good Crew, Good Work, Good follow up, Good clean up.- Patrick M.
Econo Air installed our new system two years ago and is maintaining it regularly. It works fantastic. We got our deal through Costco and it included a solar panel dedicated to the AC and their patented Mizer (house fan). We have never been so comfortable.- Phil S.
Great service from the initial customer service phone call through job completion.- Hank H.
Econo ‘s staff is always friendly and helpful. The techs are outstanding and courteous. They always do a great job.- Elsie E.
Econo Air installed my air conditioning unit when I moved into my older model home which did not have AC. They did a wonderful job on the installation and now they do the annual maintenance for it. I am very happy with everything that they have done for me- Carrie G.
Blake Coleman saved my life. Lol. We he arrived my house was 88 degrees and I am working from home. He made a quick diagnosis, the capacitor, and got us up and running quickly. Thank you Blake!- Barbara F.
Though it's still early, I am still extremely pleased with this company. We've muddled through some hiccups regarding paperwork permits, & permissions!! Ask me again after the actual installation!- Jo Anne A.
Simply superb maintenance. Friendly, good communication skills. Trustworthy.- Rodney P.