Contact Us Today!
Solar Energy Services in Brea
Serving Residents throughout Southern California
Are you interested in reducing your environmental impact? Are you tired of paying astronomical energy bills each month? If you’ve answered yes to either of these questions, Econo Air is here to help. Our team is committed to helping you minimize your carbon footprint and maximize your at-home comfort. As a family owned and operated company, we understand just how important it is to keep your home running smoothly. When you turn to us, you can expect exceptional service, high-performing equipment, and perfect installations, every time. Our Brea solar energy experts are here to make your clean energy journey as easy as can be.
The Benefits of Solar Power
Now more than ever, countless homeowners are switching over to solar energy. Whether your motivations are economic, environmental, or personal, there are many advantages to using solar power.
Some of the many benefits of solar power include:
- Lower energy bills: By generating your own electricity, you won’t need to rely so heavily on energy from the grid. Depending on how often you use the grid after installing a solar system, your energy bills will either be significantly reduced or eliminated.
- Higher property value: Studies have demonstrated that homes with solar energy systems are far more likely to sell quickly and at a higher value. Experts estimate that the value of homes with solar systems will only continue to rise.
- Long lasting: Solar panel systems are designed to last for as long as 30 years!
- Easy maintenance: Solar panels require very little to no maintenance, so you don’t ever have to worry about costly repairs.
- Clean, renewable energy: Solar energy is a truly clean, renewable energy source. By limiting your reliance on oil, coal, and natural gas, you are significantly reducing your environmental impact.
- Control: Having solar panels allows you to have complete visibility of your energy usage.
- Tax credits and rebates: California offers various federal and local tax credits for homeowners who decide to switch to solar power. Plenty of utility companies will also offer rebates for going solar.
- Peace of mind: California residents are no strangers to frequent power outages. Solar panels with a battery backup allow you to stop relying on the grid and enjoy peace of mind knowing your home will still have power when the grid goes down.
Why wait? Schedule solar services in Brea today and Econo Air will help you start saving money and powering your home with clean energy right away!
How Do Solar Panels Work?
Solar panels are photoreactive panels that convert sunlight into electricity. Cells within the solar panels absorb the sun’s radiation, which then causes electrons to flow and an electrical current to generate. All of that energy is then gathered and used to power the most integral appliances in a home.
The energy captured by solar panels can be used to power:
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Air purification systems
- Ventilation systems
Go Solar Today!
Simply put, solar power is the easiest way to bring money-saving, energy-efficient power into your home. Our solar panel experts in Brea have access to the top-performing solar energy equipment on the market. And, when you pair your solar modules with our custom-built hybrid system, you can enjoy maximum at-home comfort!
Good Crew, Good Work, Good follow up, Good clean up.- Patrick M.
Econo Air installed our new system two years ago and is maintaining it regularly. It works fantastic. We got our deal through Costco and it included a solar panel dedicated to the AC and their patented Mizer (house fan). We have never been so comfortable.- Phil S.
Great service from the initial customer service phone call through job completion.- Hank H.
Econo ‘s staff is always friendly and helpful. The techs are outstanding and courteous. They always do a great job.- Elsie E.
Econo Air installed my air conditioning unit when I moved into my older model home which did not have AC. They did a wonderful job on the installation and now they do the annual maintenance for it. I am very happy with everything that they have done for me- Carrie G.
Blake Coleman saved my life. Lol. We he arrived my house was 88 degrees and I am working from home. He made a quick diagnosis, the capacitor, and got us up and running quickly. Thank you Blake!- Barbara F.
Though it's still early, I am still extremely pleased with this company. We've muddled through some hiccups regarding paperwork permits, & permissions!! Ask me again after the actual installation!- Jo Anne A.
Simply superb maintenance. Friendly, good communication skills. Trustworthy.- Rodney P.