Contact Us Today!
How It Works
Econo Air M Performance Package in Brea
Are you tired of paying ridiculously high energy bills each month? Would you like to enjoy total indoor comfort while also reducing your environmental impact? Econo Air has just the solution for you. Since 1982, our team has delivered customized HVAC solutions to homeowners throughout Southern California. Our M Performance Solar Hybrid System is the most energy-efficient and capable HVAC system available on the market.
Achieving Ultimate Indoor Comfort
The M Performance Solar Hybrid System is comprised of various elements that work together to create a supremely comfortable, healthy living environment.
These elements include:
- Solar modules: High-quality solar modules work to power your heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and purifying systems. Solar modules power your home with clean energy, lower your energy bills, and reduce your environmental impact.
- Econo Air Scrubber: Utilizes ultraviolet germicidal technology, eliminating up to 99% of airborne contaminants in your home.
- Econo Air Mizer: The Econo Air Mizer quietly filters fresh air while purging hot air from your home. This helps to keep your home cool, your indoor air healthy, and your energy bills low.
- Supercharged furnace: Custom-built and designed by Econo Air’s CEO, Mike Richards, our M Performance Solar Hybrid Furnace is one of the most powerful and energy efficient furnaces on the market.
- High performance AC: Our custom-built M Performance Solar Hybrid Air Conditioner operates quietly and on little to no energy. This high-performing AC keeps your home cool while eliminating humidity problems.
- M8 Zoning system: Econo Air is the only company in Southern California to offer an eight room zoning system that runs on one HVAC system. For larger homes there is no need to purchase two HVAC systems, saving you money! With this system, you have the ability to control the temperature in up to 8 different rooms. This means you only ever have to heat or cool the rooms you are using, which saves you tons of money on energy bills and provides you with complete control over your comfort.
Good Crew, Good Work, Good follow up, Good clean up.- Patrick M.
Econo Air installed our new system two years ago and is maintaining it regularly. It works fantastic. We got our deal through Costco and it included a solar panel dedicated to the AC and their patented Mizer (house fan). We have never been so comfortable.- Phil S.
Great service from the initial customer service phone call through job completion.- Hank H.
Econo ‘s staff is always friendly and helpful. The techs are outstanding and courteous. They always do a great job.- Elsie E.
Econo Air installed my air conditioning unit when I moved into my older model home which did not have AC. They did a wonderful job on the installation and now they do the annual maintenance for it. I am very happy with everything that they have done for me- Carrie G.
Blake Coleman saved my life. Lol. We he arrived my house was 88 degrees and I am working from home. He made a quick diagnosis, the capacitor, and got us up and running quickly. Thank you Blake!- Barbara F.
Though it's still early, I am still extremely pleased with this company. We've muddled through some hiccups regarding paperwork permits, & permissions!! Ask me again after the actual installation!- Jo Anne A.
Simply superb maintenance. Friendly, good communication skills. Trustworthy.- Rodney P.