There’s no getting around the changing weather in Southern California, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees may help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Econo Air pro comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures drop in Southern California. Whether you’re calling to arrange an annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the pros at Econo Air a call at 714-710-1070 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.