No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all count on in our homes: comfort. Or actually, that our air conditioner and furnace will operate smoothly and keep us comfortable. This reliable comfort through the transitions of the seasons can only be attained through frequently scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners delay or forget about, but now is the perfect time to have your air conditioner looked at before the warm spring air arrives. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can find and fix budding problems before they fully emerge. Here are a couple of things you can anticipate from the pros during an air conditioner tune-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is operating at its top performance and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to guarantee that there isn’t a dirty filter requiring your system to work harder than it needs to, decreasing the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to ensure that they are at the appropriate levels. Levels of refrigerants that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to find if there are any likely problems that they might need to check back with moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for the quiet operation of your system.
The specialists at Econo Air know precisely how to keep your heating and cooling system working at its best performance. You should never have to bargain your comfort because of trouble with your air conditioner – take care of your investment and let our specialists at Econo Air keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 714-710-1070 or contact us to schedule service to get your heating and cooling system fixed now.