At Econo Air, we know that picking a company you can count on to complete AC repair in Southern California is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll readily offer you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Econo Air a call at 714-710-1070. We’re happy to help! If you’re ready to arrange an AC repair, you can even use our handy contact form to make your appointment.