Laguna Hills AC Installation
Customized AC Replacement in Laguna Hills from Econo Air
In Southern California, air conditioning is not a luxury. In fact, this vital appliance is a critical part of your health, comfort, and convenience for a good chunk of the year. From spring all the way through the middle of fall, scorching hot temperatures make staying cool a difficult challenge, especially if your air conditioner is aging or reaches the end of its useful life. No air conditioner will last forever, and there will come a time where you will have to replace your system entirely. When that time comes for you, let the Laguna Hills AC installation team at Econo Air be the one to handle your project.
At Econo Air, our experience, skill, and ability to customize our installations set us apart from all the rest. When it comes to air conditioning, customization is the key to energy efficiency, performance, longevity, and reliability for years to come, and we believe every system should be perfectly set up to the home it is installed in. By working with a number of manufacturers to offer a broad range of products, we can find the perfect new system for your home at a price you can afford. Plus, our extensive training and experience makes us capable of configuring and setting up your new system to serve your home to its fullest potential. We stand by all of our installations and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you are completely satisfied with every aspect of our service.
Call the team at Econo Air at (714) 710-1070 today and talk to a member of our team about your r air conditioning replacement or new AC installation in Laguna Hills.
Do I Need a New Air Conditioning Installation?
Just because your air conditioner has stopped working doesn’t mean that it has given out for good. A lot of problems can be fixed, and in some cases a repair is the better option economically. However, how do you know when you should replace your air conditioner and when you should simply call for a repair? Without professional training and experience, this decision can seem daunting. However, the team at Econo Air makes it easy. Each of our technicians are committed to honesty, integrity, and treating you with the respect you deserve. We always give our honest, professional advice when it comes to air conditioning inspections and we will always work with you to make the best decision for your situation.
You might want to consider installing a new air conditioner if any of the following are true:
- Your air conditioner is more than 20 years old
- Your air conditioner makes a lot of strange noises
- Your air conditioner needs frequent repairs
- Your air conditioner needs an expensive, major repair and is getting old
- Your air conditioner struggles to keep up
- Your air conditioner short-cycles (turns on and off frequently) or runs on extremely long cycles
Benefits of a New AC Installation
1.Improve the value of your home - If you're considering putting your home on the market any time, try upgrading your HVAC with a new AC installation. Not only will you be able to brand your home as state of the art, but environmentally friendly as well.
2. Lower your utility bills - Like everybody else, you're looking to save off your monthly electrical bill. A new air conditioning installation should do the trick. Newer units are always more energy efficient which will lessen your carbon foot print and they should stay that way with proper maintenance.
3. Enhance your indoor air quality - If you've noticed an uptick in dust or humidity, then consult our Laguna Hills AC installation specialists. A new unit should help you get your indoor air quality back on track as all older HVAC units can negatively impact your IAQ.
4. More cooling - As AC units age, they'll sometimes not deliver the same cooling experience you've grown so fond of. A new unit should bring you that chilled air and pleasant indoor air environment you've been missing.
Other Factors to Consider with AC Replacement
When the time comes to replace your air conditioner, it’s important to know what to expect. A full air conditioner replacement is a big service, so you will want to make sure you are prepared for some of the additional challenges your replacement may include. For example, if you have significant damage to your ductwork (which can happen over time), then you may need some additional duct installation. Furthermore, installing zoning capabilities for your air conditioner may add additional expense, but can grant you flexibility to run cooling in different areas of your home independently. This can help you save a ton of money in the long term. We strongly encourage you to discuss any of these goals with our seasoned HVAC pros during the consultation process so we can give you an accurate estimate for your replacement and help you to make the best decision for your future.
At Econo Air, we strive to make your Laguna Hills AC installation service as simple as possible! Contact us today.