AC Installation in Brea
Certified Brea AC Replacement Techs Serving Southern California
When it comes to taking care of your home, no one does it better than the highly trained, certified air conditioning technicians at Econo Air. In 1982, our company was established as an innovative leader committed to delivering exceptional service and lasting comfort. When the time comes to replace your outdated, inefficient AC, our team offers professional, reliable AC installations in Brea. Econo Air’s M Performance Solar Hybrid Air Conditioner is one of the highest performing and most energy-efficient systems on the market. It is guaranteed to keep your home cool, your energy bills low, and your family happy!
Call (714) 710-1070 to request an initial AC installation estimate.
Signs You Need AC Replacement
The very last thing you want is to be left without a functioning air conditioner in the middle of a Southern California heatwave. In order to avoid that, the best thing you can do is become familiar with the signs that your AC is on its way out the door.
Signs that you need to replace your AC include:
- Your AC is 10 years old or older - How long your AC lasts depends on use, environment and maintenance levels. If it's working great, then keep going but if an old unit breaks down consider AC replacement.
- You have had to pay for several costly repairs over the last few years - At some point the umpteenth repair call is going to cost more in the long run than a new unit so make the switch.
- There are strange noises coming from your system - Not all strange sounds are an indication that you need AC replacement, but if you hear anything new and or loud then give us a call.
- Your home is never comfortable - At the end of the day, if your unit simply isn't getting the job done, call in our Brea AC replacement experts to get you one that will keep you and your loved ones comfortable.
- Your airflow is very weak - If your unit is having a hard time turning on and you're not getting any air from your vents it could be a dead unit that needs to be replaced.
- There are odd smells coming from your vents - Some smells mean that there's been mold or mildew growth in your ducts, but if you smell something burning coming from your AC then call in our AC replacement specialists.
- Your utility bills are extremely high each month - As AC units age they'll get less efficient as time goes on. What this means is that it'll need more electricity to achieve the same indoor air temperature and that'll cost you.
To help you determine whether your AC needs to be repaired or replaced, our certified technicians offer comprehensive inspections and assessments.
Benefits of Replacing Your AC with an Econo Air AC
We understand that replacing your AC might seem like an overwhelming task, but we promise it’s worth it. Replacing your old, inefficient, ineffective air conditioner and replacing it with the M Performance Solar Hybrid Air Conditioner is one of the best choices you can make for your home.
When you install the M Performance Solar Hybrid Air Conditioner, you can expect:
- To save plenty of money on your utility bills
- To minimize your environmental impact
- To enjoy cleaner, healthier indoor air quality
- To enjoy a much more comfortable home
- To rarely, if ever, deal with irritating repairs
- To enjoy much quieter system operation
Most importantly, you can enjoy total peace of mind when you install our high-powered, energy-efficient AC. There is no better feeling than knowing that your home is equipped with the top-performing HVAC equipment that is guaranteed to keep your family comfortable as can be.
And, when paired with our cutting-edge zoning system, you will be able to control the temperature in up to 8 different rooms! That means you and your family will never have to fight over the thermostat again.
Why Choose Econo Air?
At Econo Air, our Brea AC replacement team is committed to helping you achieve total indoor comfort. In addition to our custom-engineered, high performance air conditioning system, we offer an array of systems guaranteed to create the most comfortable, healthy indoor environment for you and your family. Complete with advanced solar, purification, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and zoning technology, our M Performance Solar Hybrid System is the key to everlasting comfort. To learn more about this incredible package, reach out to our experts.