Contact Us Today!
Heater Installation in Brea, CA
Fast & Effective 24-Hour Emergency Heating Replacement in Orange County
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable, no one does it better than Econo Air. If your old, inefficient heating system is no longer up to the task of keeping your home warm, our team has the perfect solution.
We have custom-engineered the M Performance Solar Hybrid Furnace, an extremely energy-efficient, supercharged furnace. This system is guaranteed to reduce your environmental impact, lower your energy bills, and keep your home comfortable as can be for years to come!
Should I Consider Heater Replacement?
We understand that replacing your heater might seem like a huge burden, but at some point in time, it will need to be done. In order to avoid being left with a completely broken-down heater in the dead of winter, we recommend becoming aware of the signs that your system is beginning to fail.
Consider the following factors when deciding if you need heater replacement in Brea or Orange County:
- Age: Heaters are designed to last between 15 and 20 years. If your system is acting up and it’s around the 15-year mark, it’s probably better to consult our Brea heater replacement specialists than to sink more money into a dying unit.
- Energy consumption: If your system seems like it constantly needs to run in order to keep your home comfortable and your utility bills are through the roof, your heater is no longer efficient and it might save you money to consider heater replacement. .
- Comfort levels: If your airflow is weak, there is an excessive amount of dust everywhere, and your home never seems to be comfortable enough, you need heater replacement in Brea or Orange County. As heaters age they tend to pump out dryer and dryer heat, so make sure to give us a call if you notice that.
- Not enough heat: If you're getting cold spots or inconsistent heating, then consult our Brea heater replacement specialists. First check that your air vents aren't blocked by anything and that your ducts aren't in need of repair.
Heater Replacement Vs. Repair
- Too many Repairs: If you have paid for several expensive heater repairs in the last few years, your system should be replaced. The last thing you want is to realize you’ve paid just as much in repairs as it would cost to replace your system and then end up having to replace the system anyway so make the switch.
- An expensive repair: If you have an expensive heater repair, you should always remember the following formula. If the cost of the repair multiplied by the age of the unit in years exceeds the cost of a new heater replacement, then you should opt for replacement because the unit is too old for a fix of that magnitude.
Call (714) 710-1070 or contact us online to schedule quick & convenient replacement or new heating installation in Brea & Orange County today!
Benefits of Installing an Econo Air Heater
The team here at Econo Air works tirelessly to ensure your home is equipped with the most advanced HVAC equipment on the market. When we first started our company, we weren’t exactly happy with the performance of other systems in the industry, which is why we custom-engineered the M Performance Solar Hybrid Furnace.
When you install the M Performance Solar Hybrid Furnace, you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Variable speed drives up to 6 tons of CFM
- Ultra-low heating efficiency rating
- Lower utility bills
- Supreme indoor comfort
- Improved indoor air quality
- More even air distribution
- Quieter system operation
And, when paired with our incredible M8 zoning technology, you can set the temperature in up to 8 different rooms in your home. With our HVAC systems, you can say goodbye to family fights over the thermostat and hello to everlasting comfort!
Select Econo Air for Superior Brea Heater Replacement
In 1982, Econo Air was established as an innovative leader in home comfort. We are committed to delivering unparalleled service and taking care of your home. Not only do we carry the highest performing, most efficient heater on the market, but we also carry a selection of other state-of-the-art systems.
With cutting-edge air conditioning, air purifying, ventilation, solar, and zoning technology, our M Performance Solar Hybrid System is the answer to all of your home comfort problems. Learn more about this incredible package by checking out our M Performance page.
Schedule your high-quality new installation or heater replacement in Brea & Orange County by calling (714) 710-1070 or contacting us online today!
Good Crew, Good Work, Good follow up, Good clean up.- Patrick M.
Econo Air installed our new system two years ago and is maintaining it regularly. It works fantastic. We got our deal through Costco and it included a solar panel dedicated to the AC and their patented Mizer (house fan). We have never been so comfortable.- Phil S.
Great service from the initial customer service phone call through job completion.- Hank H.
Econo ‘s staff is always friendly and helpful. The techs are outstanding and courteous. They always do a great job.- Elsie E.
Econo Air installed my air conditioning unit when I moved into my older model home which did not have AC. They did a wonderful job on the installation and now they do the annual maintenance for it. I am very happy with everything that they have done for me- Carrie G.
Blake Coleman saved my life. Lol. We he arrived my house was 88 degrees and I am working from home. He made a quick diagnosis, the capacitor, and got us up and running quickly. Thank you Blake!- Barbara F.
Though it's still early, I am still extremely pleased with this company. We've muddled through some hiccups regarding paperwork permits, & permissions!! Ask me again after the actual installation!- Jo Anne A.
Simply superb maintenance. Friendly, good communication skills. Trustworthy.- Rodney P.