Brea Heater Installations
Keeping Your Southern California Home Comfortable
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable, no one does it better than Econo Air. If your old, inefficient system is no longer up to the task of keeping your home warm, our team has the perfect solution. We have custom-engineered the M Performance Solar Hybrid Furnace, an extremely energy-efficient, supercharged furnace. This system is guaranteed to reduce your environmental impact, lower your energy bills, and keep your home comfortable as can be for years to come!
Should I Consider Heater Replacement?
We understand that replacing your heater might seem like a huge burden, but at some point in time, it will need to be done. In order to avoid being left with a completely broken-down heater in the dead of winter, we recommend becoming aware of the signs that your system is beginning to fail.
When determining if you need heater replacement, you should consider the following factors:
- Age: Heaters are designed to last between 15 and 20 years. If your system is acting up and it’s around the 15-year mark, it’s probably better to consult our Brea heater replacement experts than to sink more money into a dying unit.
- Energy consumption: If your system seems like it constantly needs to run in order to keep your home comfortable and your utility bills are through the roof, your heater is no longer efficient and it might save you money to consider heater replacement. .
- Comfort levels: If your airflow is weak, there is an excessive amount of dust everywhere, and your home never seems to be comfortable enough, your heater should be replaced. As heaters age they tend to pump out dryer and dryer heat so make sure to give us a call if you notice that.
- Not enough heat: If you're getting cold spots or inconsistent heating, then consult our Brea heater replacement experts. First check that your air vents aren't blocked by anything and that your ducts aren't in need of repair.
Heater Replacement Vs. Repair
Too many Repairs: If you have paid for several expensive repairs in the last few years, your system should be replaced. The last thing you want is to realize you’ve paid just as much in repairs as it would cost to replace your system and then end up having to replace the system anyway so make the switch.
An expensive repair: If you have an expensive repair, you should always remember the following formula. If the cost of the repair multiplied by the age of the unit in years exceeds the cost of a new heater replacement, then you should opt for replacement because the unit is too old for a fix of that magnitude.
Benefits of Installing an Econo Air Heater
The team here at Econo Air works tirelessly to ensure your home is equipped with the most advanced HVAC equipment on the market. When we first started our company, we weren’t exactly happy with the performance of other systems in the industry, which is why we custom-engineered the M Performance Solar Hybrid Furnace.
When you install the M Performance Solar Hybrid Furnace, you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Variable speed drives up to 6 tons of CFM
- Ultra-low heating efficiency rating
- Lower utility bills
- Supreme indoor comfort
- Improved indoor air quality
- More even air distribution
- Quieter system operation
And, when paired with our incredible M8 zoning technology, you can set the temperature in up to 8 different rooms in your home. With our HVAC systems, you can say goodbye to family fights over the thermostat and hello to everlasting comfort!
Choose Econo Air for the Ultimate Indoor Comfort
In 1982, Econo Air was established as an innovative leader in home comfort. We are committed to delivering unparalleled service and taking care of your home. Not only do we carry the highest performing, most efficient heater on the market, but we also carry a selection of other state-of-the-art systems. With cutting-edge air conditioning, air purifying, ventilation, solar, and zoning technology, our M Performance Solar Hybrid System is the answer to all of your home comfort problems. Learn more about this incredible package by checking out our M Performance page.
Schedule heater installation in Brea by calling (714) 710-1070. Our team looks forward to serving you!