FULLERTON’S #1 AC REPLACEMENTS
COOLING EXPERTS SINCE 1982
When things get a little toasty inside your home, you may crank down your thermostat to try to stay comfortable. But what if nothing happens? This is a problem that thousands and thousands of people face each and every year. Maybe you have an old air conditioner or maybe you need an AC repair.
For a high-quality checkup of your system, reach out to the cooling specialists at Econo Air. We can complete a full-diagnostic of your AC unit and determine the best course of action. Whether you need a new AC replacement or a simple repair is the solution, you can count on us to complete the job quickly and on-budget.
WE’VE BECOME THE BEST IN THE AREA THANKS TO OUR:
- Cutting-edge solar hybrid technology
- Zoning that allows you to set temperatures independently up to 8 rooms in your home
- Econo Air Scrubber that destroys 99% of all airborne contaminants
- Patented money-saving Econo Air Mizer
- Cost-savings Maintenance Plans
- Specialization in 3,000 + square foot homes, eliminating the need for two HVAC systems
- Experience in unique custom installations
- Acoustic Noise Control technology
- Professional, licensed, and certified technicians
- Ability to provide financing with approved credit
- 24-hour emergency AC repair
REAP THE BENEFITS OF AN AC REPLACEMENT IN FULLERTON, CA
Want to improve the comfort of your home? Tired of seeing high energy bills? Then one call to Econo Air is all you need. We can send one of our skilled technicians to your home to complete a quick and easy checkup to determine if an AC or heating installation in Fullerton is the best option for you.
Depending on the problem you’re experiencing, we might examine wiring, the power source, ductwork, your thermostat, and more. If we believe you need an AC replacement, we’ll give you many options to choose from. From helping you pick the best cooling system for your needs to installing the system in a quick and timely manner, it’s no wonder why thousands choose us as their cooling solutions provider.
AFTER A NEW SYSTEM INSTALLATION, YOU MIGHT NOTICE:
- Less noise during system operation
- A more comfortable home
- Lower utility bills
- Improved air quality
Be sure to check out our full line of outstanding systems! These units come in all shapes and sizes, but they all have one goal in mind — improving your comfort while saving you money. Make an appointment with us today and ask about our specials!