Contact Us Today!
AC Repair in ANAHEIM
TRUST ECONO AIR FOR ALL OF YOUR AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR NEEDS
Warm days and bright sunshine are perfect until your air conditioner breaks. No worries! Econo Air is there for you with quality AC repair in Anaheim. As the experts in cooling services for the Anaheim area, here are a few reasons why you can trust us:
- We are a family owned and operated business
- Serving our community for more than 40 years
- Committed to excellence and customer satisfaction
- Certified and licensed technicians
- High-quality replacement parts
- 24-hour emergency service available
AC REPAIR SERVICE ANAHEIM RESIDENTS RELY ON
Life is busy and when an inconvenience like a broken AC unit comes up, you want reliable and dependable service. Our technicians have the knowledge, training, and proper equipment to diagnose and solve the problem as quickly as possible. Even if your AC system has avoided failure, it may be running inefficiently. Now is a great time to call and make an appointment. Fixing problems now can avoid larger bills in the future.
Servicing all manufacturers and models, we offer 24/7 emergency service to get you the help you need around the clock. Rely on Econo Air so you can get back to doing the things you love.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS YOU NEED AC REPAIR?
Several signs can indicate that your air conditioning system needs repair.
Here are some common signs to look out for:
- Poor Airflow: If you notice a decrease in the airflow coming from your vents, it could be a sign of a problem with the compressor or a blockage in the ductwork.
- Warm Air: If your AC is blowing warm or room temperature air instead of cool air, it may indicate issues with the compressor, refrigerant levels, or the thermostat.
- Strange Noises: Unusual sounds such as grinding, squealing, or banging may suggest issues with the fan, motor, or other internal components.
- Frequent Cycling On and Off: If your AC is cycling on and off more frequently than usual, it could be a sign of a malfunctioning thermostat, a refrigerant issue, or an electrical problem.
- Leaking Water: Water leaks around your AC unit can indicate a clogged or disconnected drain tube. It's important to address this promptly to prevent water damage and mold growth.
- Strange Odors: Foul or musty odors when the AC is running may suggest mold or mildew growth within the system or ductwork.
- High Humidity Levels: If your AC is not effectively removing humidity from the air, it might indicate a problem with the unit's capacity or the functioning of the refrigerant.
- Visible Ice on the Coils: Ice formation on the evaporator or condenser coils can be a sign of restricted airflow, low refrigerant levels, or other issues.
- Increased Energy Bills: A sudden or significant increase in your energy bills without a corresponding change in usage could signal an inefficient or malfunctioning AC system.
- Age of the System: If your AC system is old and has not been well-maintained, it may be more prone to breakdowns and could benefit from professional attention.
If you notice any of these signs, it's advisable to consult with a professional HVAC technician to diagnose and address the issues promptly. Regular maintenance can also help prevent many common AC problems.
AIR CONDITIONER SERVICES BY CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
In addition to repair service, our professionally trained staff provides a variety of quality air conditioner products and services. . Econo Air is different because of our:
- Cutting-edge solar hybrid technology
- Zoning that allows you to set temperatures independently up to 8 rooms in your home
- Econo Air Scrubber that destroys 99% of all airborne contaminants
- Patented money-saving Econo Air Mizer
- Cost-savings Maintenance Plans
- Specialization in 3,000 + square foot homes, eliminating the need for two HVAC systems
- Experience in unique custom installations
- Acoustic Noise Control technology
- Professional, licensed, and certified technicians
- Ability to provide financing with approved credit
- 24-hour emergency AC repair
For exceptional air conditioning and heating repair service in Anaheim, Econo Air is your #1 choice.
Good Crew, Good Work, Good follow up, Good clean up.- Patrick M.
Econo Air installed our new system two years ago and is maintaining it regularly. It works fantastic. We got our deal through Costco and it included a solar panel dedicated to the AC and their patented Mizer (house fan). We have never been so comfortable.- Phil S.
Great service from the initial customer service phone call through job completion.- Hank H.
Econo ‘s staff is always friendly and helpful. The techs are outstanding and courteous. They always do a great job.- Elsie E.
Econo Air installed my air conditioning unit when I moved into my older model home which did not have AC. They did a wonderful job on the installation and now they do the annual maintenance for it. I am very happy with everything that they have done for me- Carrie G.
Blake Coleman saved my life. Lol. We he arrived my house was 88 degrees and I am working from home. He made a quick diagnosis, the capacitor, and got us up and running quickly. Thank you Blake!- Barbara F.
Though it's still early, I am still extremely pleased with this company. We've muddled through some hiccups regarding paperwork permits, & permissions!! Ask me again after the actual installation!- Jo Anne A.
Simply superb maintenance. Friendly, good communication skills. Trustworthy.- Rodney P.