Placentia HVAC Services
Delivering Unparalleled Home Services Since 1982
As the leading provider of home services in SoCal, Econo Air stops at nothing when it comes to keeping your family safe and comfortable. Equipped with advanced tools and technologies, our team can quickly and effectively handle any heating or air conditioning service you may need to restore comfort in your home. You can always count on us to deliver customized solutions and unparalleled results.
Our HVAC services in Placentia include:
- AC repair
- AC installation
- AC maintenance
- Solar hybrid systems
- Heater repair
- Heater installation
- Heater maintenance
- Indoor air quality
- Zoning systems
- Air scrubbers
- The Econo Air Mizer
When it comes to taking care of your home, no one does it quite like Econo Air.
Signs You Need to Replace Your HVAC System
While we wish they could last forever, all heating and AC systems eventually need to be replaced. If your system is acting up, you’re probably wondering whether it needs to be repaired or replaced. The last thing you want is to spend nearly as much on repairs as you would installing a new system, so it is a good idea to familiarize yourself with the signs that your system is on its way out the door.
Signs that you need to upgrade your HVAC system include:
- It is old: Heaters tend to last 15-20 years and air conditioners last around 10-15 years. If your system is nearing the end of its lifespan, now is a good time to consider a replacement.
- It is inefficient: As systems age, their efficiency plummets. If your utility bills are through the roof and your system has to run all day long to keep your home comfortable, it is no longer energy efficient.
- It breaks down: Frequent repairs are a good sign that your system is failing. If you have had to pay for several repairs in the last few years, it is time for a new system.
- Your home is not comfortable: Are you constantly adjusting the thermostat? Does it take forever for your HVAC system to reach the temperature set on your thermostat? Is your home never quite warm or cool enough? If you answered yes to any of these questions, your HVAC system is no longer up to the task of keeping your home comfortable.
If you’re still unsure whether or not it’s time for a new system, reach out to our Placentia HVAC professionals. We will carefully examine your unit, assess its condition, and offer you our professional advice.
Is Something Wrong with My AC?
Summers here in SoCal are unbearable without a functioning AC. If your system isn’t quite working the way it should be, you should give our HVAC pros a call right away. Ignoring even the smallest of issues can result in severe damage to your system down the line.
Signs you need to schedule Placentia AC services include:
- The air coming from your AC is warm
- Your home is extra dusty after running your AC
- There was an unexpected spike in your utility bills
- Your outside unit is leaking
- Your AC cycles on and off constantly throughout the day
- There are strange smells coming from your ducts
- Your AC makes banging, rattling, or popping sounds
No matter the problem, Econo Air has a solution. We have encountered and resolved every kind of AC issue imaginable, and we guarantee we can get yours back up and running in no time.