Placentia AC Repair & Maintenance
Keeping Your Home Cool & Comfortable
In SoCal, a functioning air conditioner is an absolute must in every home. The last thing you want is to be stuck in the middle of a heatwave without a functioning AC, which is why Econo Air is here to take care of your system. To keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long, we offer dependable AC repair and maintenance services. Using advanced tools and technology, we can quickly locate the exact cause of any AC problem and implement a lasting, customized solution guaranteed to restore comfort to your home in no time.
Signs You Need AC Repair in Placentia
If your AC is acting up, you should never leave the issue unrepaired. Even the smallest of problems can quickly worsen and lead to extensive damage, costly replacements, and premature system failure down the line.
You should schedule an AC inspection if:
- Your utility bills are much higher than usual
- You have to adjust your thermostat all the time
- There are burning, musty, or other funky odors coming from your ducts
- Your outside unit is leaking or frozen
- The air coming from your ducts is warm or hot
- Your AC is making loud banging, rattling, or screeching sounds
- Your airflow is weak or inconsistent
- Some rooms in your home are much cooler than others
- Your AC constantly turns on and off throughout the day
No matter how big or small the problem may be, Econo Air has a solution. Simply give us a call, and we will take care of the rest!
Common AC Problems
Due to extensive use, age, or a lack of maintenance, the occasional AC repair might be necessary to keep your system working well. Our Placentia AC repair experts can repair all of the most common AC issues, including low refrigerant, faulty thermostats, frozen evaporator coils, electrical control failure, clogged drains, broken fan motors, clogged air filters, leaking air ducts, loose electrical connections, and more.
Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance
While routine maintenance is one of the most overlooked home services, it is also one of the most important. During a maintenance appointment, your technician examines every component of your system, runs a full safety and performance test, makes any necessary adjustments (including tightening loose electrical connections, cleaning dirty components, and lubricating motor parts), and identifies any potential problem areas.
Some of the key benefits of routine AC maintenance include:
- Fewer repairs and breakdowns
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower utility bills
- Stronger, more even airflow
- Healthier indoor air quality
- Extended system lifespan
- Enhanced comfort
Stop avoiding maintenance and start enjoying everlasting comfort and maximum energy efficiency with Econo Air on your side.
How Often Should I Schedule AC Maintenance?
To keep your system running as efficiently and effectively as possible, annual maintenance is a must. Manufacturers recommend scheduling professional AC maintenance every spring. By taking care of your system during spring, you can ensure it is prepared to beat the summer heat and keep your family cool all season long.
In between your regularly scheduled AC maintenance appointments, you can take care of your system by:
- Replacing your air filter every 1-3 months
- Ensuring your air registers are all open during AC operation
- Clearing away any leaves, branches, or other debris blocking the outside AC unit
- Scheduling repairs as soon as you detect something might be wrong with your system
At Econo Air, our Placentia AC maintenance team is here to take good care of your system. Check out our maintenance program to learn more.